Responsibilities may include:
• Building project databases
• Work in development and implementation (local/regional/national) of marketing plan
• Assist in planning and coordinating special events
• Attend trade shows and company events as needed
• Tracking advertising results for print, web, and mobile campaigns
• Sell to current customers and prospect for new wholesale contacts
• Maintain social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Polyvore, and Pinterest
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and off line
• Assist in various duties as needed or assigned by senior management
• Write copy for company blog, press releases, etc.
Open to recent graduates as well as seniors and junior in the marketing field or those with equivalent experience -- the left brained side! This is NOT a creative position, but if you are familiar with the Adobe creative suite, that's a +1 for you!
This internship is UNPAID. However, you will receive a monthly metro pass and free lunches each day.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the email address attached to this post with the subject line "HALLOWEEN INTERN."
Thanks for reading our post and good luck!
- Compensation: monthly metro card, free lunches
- This is an internship job
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
See the original job post here: Halloween Costume Company Needs Marketing Intern (Flatiron)